Jump to navigation
Permanent Secretaries, Heads of Department and Chief Executive Officers are asked to invite applications from suitably qualified officers in their Ministries/Departments/Agencies to be
assigned to the following post in the Ministry of Industry, Investment and Commerce (MIIC):
Payroll Officer (FMG/AT 2) – (Not Vacant), salary range $1,370,094 - $1,842,625 per annum and any allowance(s) attached to the post.
Applications accompanied by résumés should be submitted no later than Monday, 19 th December, 2022 to:
Director, Human Resource Management and Development Ministry of Industry, Investment and Commerce
4 St. Lucia Avenue Kingston 5
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
• AAT Level 2; • ACCA-CAT Level B/Level 2;
• NVQJ Level 2, Accounting
• Certificate in Accounting from an accredited University;
• Completion of 2nd year of the B.Sc Accounting/Management Studies with Accounting or BBA Degree at an accredited University;
• A. Sc Degree in Business Studies/ Business Administration/Management Studies;
• A. Sc Degree in Accounting from the Management Institute for National Development;
• Certificate in Government Accounting Level 2.
Welcome to the official website of the Ministry of Industry, Investment and Commerce.
The Ministry of Industry, Investment and Commerce is described as Jamaica's "Business Ministry." It's mandate is to lead the development of policies that will create growth and jobs, while achieving social inclusion and consumer protection. The Ministry, working its stakeholders is primarily responsible for business policy development, monitoring and evaluation, while giving direction and oversight to a cluster of implementing departments and agencies.
We have, therefore, placed much energy and enthusiasm into the development of this website to provide timely information on the Ministry, our agencies and programmes.
4 St. Lucia Avenue, Kingston 5, Jamaica
Telephone: (876) 968-7116
Fax: (876) 960-7422
The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries - https://www.moa.gov.jm