Jump to navigation
The Ministry of Industry, Investment & Commerce (MIIC) recognizes the importance of electronic commerce (e-commerce) for MSMES and in light of World MSME Day 2021, Fygaro is currently offering a fifteen percent (15%) discount on their registration fee for three (3) months when they sign up using the promo code “JMMSMEDAY” until June 30, 2021.
MSMEs can sign up by clicking the Fygaro Banner under the MSME tab on the Ministry's website or by clicking link here: https://fygaro.com/en/auth/sign-up/micaf
- How to apply for discount: Sign-up with Promo Code (MICAF MSME DAY) - click link to watch video: https://www.loom.com/share/16792c06f909459d8cec29fa69ac9688
Fygaro: All the tools you need to run your business online.
Fygaro is a leading e-commerce platform that enables businesses to transform their operation with online stores, payment buttons, links for social media, WhatsApp, invoices and more.
Fygaro's turnkey solution is connected to your local bank, DHL Express and more to empower Jamaican business.
Fygaro’s easy to use and flexible tools will allow your business to find the right fit for your operation to ensure that you take that very important first step towards digital transformation.
Get started today!
Benefits of Digitalization
But why digitize? Here are a few advantages…
1. Cost effective: Digital marketing is a cost effective solution to reaching a large, yet targeted audience for business development
2. Convenience: Online commercial transactions (e-commerce) offer greater convenience to customers than walk-in, brick and mortar stores. A purchase is just a click away on a vendor’s webpage.
3. Global reach: A website allows an operator to be seen globally over the World Wide Web
4. Trackable results: The results of online advertising can be tracked with web analytics and other online metric tools.
Welcome to the official website of the Ministry of Industry, Investment and Commerce.
The Ministry of Industry, Investment and Commerce is described as Jamaica's "Business Ministry." It's mandate is to lead the development of policies that will create growth and jobs, while achieving social inclusion and consumer protection. The Ministry, working its stakeholders is primarily responsible for business policy development, monitoring and evaluation, while giving direction and oversight to a cluster of implementing departments and agencies.
We have, therefore, placed much energy and enthusiasm into the development of this website to provide timely information on the Ministry, our agencies and programmes.
4 St. Lucia Avenue, Kingston 5, Jamaica
Telephone: (876) 968-7116
Fax: (876) 960-7422
The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries - https://www.moa.gov.jm